Fraud Blocker


Weddings & Celebrations


Luxury Events with personal care

Celebrations in Paradise

The ideal venue for weddings and special celebrations. Set against the breathtaking beauty of St. Lucian gardens, our villa offers a captivating setting for any occasion.

Whether it’s a romantic wedding, a milestone anniversary, or a joyful family reunion, our dedicated team will craft a bespoke experience tailored to your vision. Enjoy luxurious accommodations, exceptional catering, and unparalleled service, ensuring your event is as unforgettable as the memories you create.

Bespoke Weddings St. Lucia

St. Lucia Wedding Locations​

Waterfall Weddings


Celebrate your love with a breathtaking wedding ceremony under the waterfall at the Villa. Surrounded by lush tropical foliage and cascading waters, exchange vows in a setting of natural elegance. Whether intimate or grand, this unforgettable experience promises love, beauty, and cherished memories. Our dedicated team will handle every detail, from floral arrangements to music selection, allowing you to focus on sharing this magical moment with your partner.


Say “I Do” in our lush tropical garden, surrounded by birdsong and the fragrant scent of blooming birds of paradise. A wedding ceremony in the garden at C’est la Vie promises a memorable experience whether it’s an intimate affair for just the two of you or gathering of friends and family. Our dedicated Team will handle every detail, leaving you free to enjoy your special day to the utmost.


An application for a marriage license can be made immediately on arrival. There is no residency period.

Fees are determined according to the expedition at which you require the license.

  • – Expedited (same day) marriage license
  • – Regular marriage license

Standard documentation required:

  • – Passport
  • – Birth Certificate
  • – Decree absolute (if one of the parties is divorced)
  • – A death certificate of the first spouse (in the case of a widow/widower)
  • – A deed poll (if a name has been changed)
  • – An affidavit of consent stamped by a notary public if one of the parties is under the age 18
  • – An authenticated translation if required documents are not in English