We know the feeling – for all those years you’ve been dreaming of this special day. Now it is really happening and it’s our turn to carry the burden and allow you to enjoy your vacation at our St lucia wedding villas! An unforgettable experience beckons with the expert help of our Wedding Planner.
St Lucia Wedding Packages
|Sheer Elegance||Delightful Romance||J’Adore||Tropical Escapade|
|Lawyer and Registrar Fee|
|Wedding License & Marriage Certificate|
|Minister / JP|
|“Transportation Services Re: Marriage Certificates”|
|“Transfer to the Beach if location is within Trouya”|
|Buttonhole for Groom|
|Decorated Wedding Location|
|1 Tier Wedding Cake|
|2 Tier Wedding Cake|
|1 Bottle Prosecco|
|2 Bottles Prosecco|
|Champagne (1 bottle)|
|24 Photo pkg on CD|
|Swedish/ Full Body Massage|
|Manicure & Pedicure for Bride|
|Manicure & Pedicure for Groom|
|“Romantic Candlelit Dinner for 2(if on Meal Plan)”|
|1 Hour Music (Steel Pan / Guitarist)|
|5 Night Accommodation and Breakfast – Cottage|
|Summer||US $790||US $1390||US $1635||US $5895|
|Xmas/New Year (up to 6 guests)||US $12100|
Create your Own
At St lucia wedding villas, our Wedding Planner will arrange whatever you like. Whether looking for an amazing backdrop, state of the art photography or videography, unforgettable culinary delights or anything to live up to or even surpass your dreams…
Our professional photographer/videographer will create the most magnificent settings whether within our breathtaking garden, within our arch shaped sugar mill at poolside, or along our golden sandy beaches, all perfect for your island memoir collection!
“C’est la Vie” prides itself in creating intimacy and perfection to our guests. Our Chef will create that perfect menu complemented by our extensive wine list!
We support our local florists and provide a lovely tropical bouquet for bride and buttonhole for a groom. We could also arrange centerpieces, petals and anything else you desire.
Sweet sounds of Caribbean steel pan, soothing sounds of a Solo Guitarist, an unforgettable Saxophonist or pulsating rhythms of a reggae band are simply some of the options to lead you through.
Please let us know whether you would like us to tailor make your special package
Important Note: At least three months notice is required.
C’est la Vie’s wedding planner will initiate all paperwork even before you arrive. One tiny request we ask of you is that you take along ORIGINAL documents (as follows) with you:
- Certified Copies of Birth Certificate for bride and groom
- Original Divorce Decree of Absolute with Official Seal or Stamp of the Court (if applicable).
- Certified Copies of Death Certificate in the case of widow/widower and translation if in a foreign language
- Notarized translation of documents to English where originals are in another language. Originals of documents in foreign language are needed
- Immigration form received upon entering St Lucia
- Full addresses/occupation of both parties
In order to expedite the application process, we require copies of the above documents to be sent to “C’est la Vie” at least three weeks before arrival in Saint Lucia.
On arrival in Saint Lucia, the above-mentioned original documents, will be presented to our St Lucia Wedding Planner and signing of your wedding application will take place before a Notary Royal or our Lawyers.
The application process continues with the submission of all original documents to Lawyers and then to the Attorney General’s office for approval. The approval process requires that documents remain at the office for at least two full working days.
- Wedding ceremonies are required by law to be held after sunrise or prior to sunset. .
- Couple is expected to spend a minimum of three working days before wedding ceremony to allow for a speedy application process.
- St Lucia Wedding packages are subject to 10% VAT and 10% service charge